Monday, January 25, 2010

Starting the Second Semester

My name is Lauren Witowski, and I am a student in first period wellness. I have blogged during classes in previous school years (mainly 9th grade english with Mrs. Hurt), and I have a general idea of how a blog works due to my classes at school. At school, my favorite subjects tend to be math and music, but I can usually enjoy any class depending on the teacher.

Outside of my classes, I like to keep very busy. I am in the marching band in the fall, on the swim team during the winter, and on the track team during the spring. I am also part of the district jazz band and this year's musical production. Other than school related activities, I am in the Jr. Philharmonic, I swim for the Millcreek swim team during the summer, and I am a lifeguard.

As for this class, I'm not really sure what I want to learn about in Wellness, but I suppose I will determine that as the course goes on.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! You sure do a lot of activities! You're a turtle, a musician, you do track. geeeez. Only child? BORING! Big families are where it's at! But it sounds like you never have a moment of freetime. Between music lessons, swimming, bad, work, the musical, flying, fencing, and any other random activities you do you must never get to see your parents. But you're also in all honors. Your life gives me a headache. Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really positive of what I would like to learn about in Wellness either. You keep very busy. Its cool that you do so much extra curricular activities. And who could forget Mrs. Hurts' class and all of her blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think it is so cool how you are in the district jazz band and the Jr. Philharmonic! I wish I knew how to play some type of mucical instrument. Swimming is really fun this year! I am a lifeguard too! It is an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totalmente! Y si,nesesitamos hablar en espanol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very well rounded life it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete